2010/05/09

SL News Discussion

[7:54] Aleli Damiano: great then...I have to say I really like ur article, is the kind I had in mind to write but it didnot came out that good :)
[7:54] Judy Meiler: Really? Thanks, Monica!
[7:55] Aleli Damiano: yeah, really...u add a lot of information about things u can do at the place...
[7:55] Judy Meiler: But I still need some of your advice. Ha! Ha!
[7:55] Aleli Damiano: there are suggestions for every kind of people, that's interesting...
[7:56] Aleli Damiano: my suggestion would be to add some pictures...
[7:56] Judy Meiler: Yeah! Of course I would do it later.
[7:57] Aleli Damiano: u get into the place and have a tour, take some pictures and perhaps discribe what do u like the most about it...
[7:57] Judy Meiler: Yeah! I would try.
[7:57] Aleli Damiano: I did that but a very quick one cuz I did not get much time...
[7:58] Judy Meiler: Yeah, I know, but that's ok.
[7:58] Meredith Rhosar: and I think your first paragraph is too long
[8:11] Meredith Rhosar: and udy
[8:11] Meredith Rhosar: I think you can cut some places
[8:12] Meredith Rhosar: choose your favorite places to talk more
[8:12] Meredith Rhosar: haha just my opinion
[8:12] Meredith Rhosar: maybe you have your own consideration
[8:12] Judy Meiler: Ok, I see. Thanks!

沒有留言: